Saturday, September 13, 2014

Baby Rindlisbacher | Due March 2015

                         ( Photos Courtesy of:  Amanda Rayas Photography | https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amanda-Rayas-Photography/135404856528012 )

As 307 of you already know...we are expecting our first baby next March! We were so overwhelmed with the amount of love and support that was expressed when we shared the news. In fact, when Richard's dad called us later that day, he said something along the lines of "Well, it looks like like your post went unnoticed" haha ;)

We told our families about 2 weeks after we found out. AND LET ME TELL YOU. Their reactions did not disappoint! For Richard's family, we snuck into their house while they were at church, and propped up the chalkboard (pictured above) right where they'd see it when they walked in.

They ended up staying like an hour late after church & this was Richard waiting by the window like a puppy for them to come home lol.


We also have a fabulous hidden camera video of their reaction but after a solid 30 minutes of me trying to get it off of Richard's phone to the internet I have given up for the day. Maybe later! Let's just say there was lots of cheering involved :)

For my family, we had a different plan. A few weeks ago my mom commented on one of Richard & my older Facebook photos asking for a 8"x 10" of it. We decided that she'd probably like a pregnancy reveal photo a little bit more than the one she was previously asking for haha. We waited until after dinner that Sunday and then gave my mom the photo envelope to open and she was PUMPED! This is their 11th grandchild so I wasn't expecting too much from them but they were very happy. My mom said she had a feeling something was up and my dad was suspicious because I was practically begging and inviting myself over that night. There were a lot of circumstances that would have warranted us just rescheduling, but I was persistent to the point of being pushy! My dad said that he was tempted to ask me during dinner what my due date was haha.

We are so excited to welcome this baby into our family and know that it will be loved beyond measure!


No comments:

Post a Comment